For any business, cash flow management is a tedious but vital process. The planning gives a forecast of your expected income statement; however, ineffective financial management can make or break revenue and even halt growth prospects.
Managing cash flow means forecasting different scenarios depending on sales and purchases, investments, delays of payments, labour and many other costs.
Budgeting and planning cash flow is of great importance to prepare for future risks and financial requirements.
A practical option for any SME is to outsource cash flow forecasting to a professional provider using the Green Fairy service.
At Green Fairy we will provide you with contractors who will evaluate how your finances are being currently handled.
After this understanding has been established, you will receive a cash flow statement that provides insights into funding requirements, investment opportunities and much more.
The main benefits of outsourcing our finance and accounting solutions are:
- Removes the responsibility of routine cash flow management tasks.
- Allowing in-house personnel to focus on high value business activities.
- Service tailored to suit your business and needs.
- An expert team working on your cash flow forecasting.
The Green Fairy model for cash flow forecasting includes:
- Daily cash flow reports
- Accounts payables and receivables
- Financial risk management
- Cash flow budgeting
- Cash flow planning
- Fraud Management
- Managing Electronic Payments
- Reviewing Financial Contracts
- And more…
How do you outsource cash flow forecasting?
- Email an enquiry to Green Fairy regarding the sector you require outsourcing for. Inform us briefly of what you would like within your business plan so we can tailor outsourcing to your specific needs.
- We send your enquiry out to a panel of retained Green Fairy agents that best suit your needs.
- Green Fairy collates the agent’s responses and marks up to quote the supplier with the best price for the client.
- The final decision rests with the client – you control who supplies your outsourcing.
If you’re interested in cash flow forecasting, call now on 01789336111 for no obligation advice.
Alternatively fill in our contact form to make an enquiry.