The primary purpose of a business plan is to define what your business is and what it intends to become over time. It is important to clarify the purpose and direction of your business, to plan for business evolution and manage the structure of your corporation.
If you’re a small or start up business, you may not know how to develop a successful plan so hire a team trained in business plan development to design it for you to save time and money.
The main benefits of outsourcing business plan writing are:
- Reducing the cost and time spent on overheads and business plan processes.
- In your internal team, there may not be enough experience to oversee a successful business plan project. Outsourcing guarantees expert developers will be writing your business plan.
- Allowing in-house personnel to focus on high value business activities, while a freelancer holds the responsibility of your business plan.
- Outsourced business plan developers work unsupervised; therefore you can dedicate your time to important aspects of your business.
How do you outsource business plan writing?
- Email an enquiry to Green Fairy regarding the sector you require outsourcing for. Inform us briefly of what you would like within your business plan so we can tailor outsourcing to your specific needs.
- We send your enquiry out to a panel of retained Green Fairy agents that best suit your needs.
- Green Fairy collates the agent’s responses and marks up to quote the supplier with the best price for the client.
- The final decision rests with the client – you control who supplies your outsourcing.
If you’re interested in outsourcing business plan development, call now on 01789336111 for no obligation advice.
Alternatively fill in our contact form to make an enquiry.